We are working hard to protect our teams and customers, while safeguarding the supply chain and our business continuity with a special plan to deal with COVID-19.
In addition, we have deployed prevention measures based on recommendations from health authorities and are paying close attention to the evolution of the virus at all our operations.
What we are doing:
- Coordinating with authorities on an ongoing basis, following their instructions step by step.
- Our priority is to respond to customer needs as promptly and efficiently as always, while guaranteeing operating capacity and protecting our employees.
- We have implemented a variety of measures for both operating and administrative personnel to minimize the risk of contagion. In addition to hygiene and cleaning measures, we have also set up telecommuting for administrative personnel where necessary, including rotating teams and crews. We have also limited travel to the fullest extent possible.
- We perform a daily health check on service crews and screen off-duty crew before crew changes.
- We are operating normally in each country and are prepared to adjust our response plans depending on how the current situation evolves.
- Our contact channels are available at all times to handle requests or questions. Write us at email@example.com.